• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce stuff....needs & wants!

Adamlee

Hey, while I prepared myself for another potential snow day, I got to thinking about stuff I'm searching for.

Is anybody holding onto leftover NA exhaust parts from a conversion to turbo?

Or, more to the point, is anyone on the board willing to sell non-turbo exhaust stack, bend, and muffler - basically everything except the flex pipe....

It can be good take off, or whatever.....mine is pretty rotted

And anyone got a good set of four or six plane old 9x20 military treads out there?

thanks!

Adamlee

I would guess about 75-100 bucks for good take off?

Heck, I don't know...I haven't been shopping. All I know is good used without rot is fine enough for me.

Willing to trade? Gun stuff? Impala/Caprice stuff? Not too much extra deuce stuff around here...

Adam Lee

mangus580

Let me inspect it tonight, and see if I can get some pics. I am not sure I have the clamps anymore, but I have everything else you need. I can say the top of the stack where it does the bend to prevent rain water is rusted a little (rotted) but could easily be cut straight and a flapper put on. I will post later with pics.

Adamlee

deuce non-turbo exhaust bits

Thanks, both of you. Digital pics would be nice, but just so I get an idea of how they look - I'm sure the parts are reusable.

BTW I don't need the heat shield/guard, just the other stuff.

Looks like we got outta school today!
This is one third grade teacher with a three day weekend.... [thumbzup]

Ugg013

Mike:

Cool. Offhand, I can't remember who, but it was the guy sellin the 4 deuce's, and a newbie (even newer than me) got one from him (he had asked about where to get a deuce from, also recently posted), well he listed the whole shebang from J Pipe to tip for $125.00 (used but good). I tried emailin him but got no response. I don't know if my email got thru to him or if his didn't get back to me. When I have some time, I'll look for his address and name again and also try again. Just got my indicator from Bjorn and also a bunch of WW II WC parts from Doug Higgens (Northwoods) that I have to hide before the wife gets home.

Later & Thanks
Ugg 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks