• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce stuff....needs & wants!

Adamlee

Hey, while I prepared myself for another potential snow day, I got to thinking about stuff I'm searching for.

Is anybody holding onto leftover NA exhaust parts from a conversion to turbo?

Or, more to the point, is anyone on the board willing to sell non-turbo exhaust stack, bend, and muffler - basically everything except the flex pipe....

It can be good take off, or whatever.....mine is pretty rotted

And anyone got a good set of four or six plane old 9x20 military treads out there?

thanks!

Adamlee

I would guess about 75-100 bucks for good take off?

Heck, I don't know...I haven't been shopping. All I know is good used without rot is fine enough for me.

Willing to trade? Gun stuff? Impala/Caprice stuff? Not too much extra deuce stuff around here...

Adam Lee

mangus580

Let me inspect it tonight, and see if I can get some pics. I am not sure I have the clamps anymore, but I have everything else you need. I can say the top of the stack where it does the bend to prevent rain water is rusted a little (rotted) but could easily be cut straight and a flapper put on. I will post later with pics.

Adamlee

deuce non-turbo exhaust bits

Thanks, both of you. Digital pics would be nice, but just so I get an idea of how they look - I'm sure the parts are reusable.

BTW I don't need the heat shield/guard, just the other stuff.

Looks like we got outta school today!
This is one third grade teacher with a three day weekend.... [thumbzup]

Ugg013

Mike:

Cool. Offhand, I can't remember who, but it was the guy sellin the 4 deuce's, and a newbie (even newer than me) got one from him (he had asked about where to get a deuce from, also recently posted), well he listed the whole shebang from J Pipe to tip for $125.00 (used but good). I tried emailin him but got no response. I don't know if my email got thru to him or if his didn't get back to me. When I have some time, I'll look for his address and name again and also try again. Just got my indicator from Bjorn and also a bunch of WW II WC parts from Doug Higgens (Northwoods) that I have to hide before the wife gets home.

Later & Thanks
Ugg 8)