• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Truck Pull

Bacon4x

I'm bringing the deuce to a truck pull this Saturday. Any suggestions to do better? I have never entered in a pull before so any tips or tricks would be helpful.

Bacon4x

I don't know how much weight. I have never done it before and did not think to ask. I will be running stock tires. I was thinking of lowering the tire pressure a bit. Maybe 15 to 20 psi.

bill2444

I run 20 psi in the rear stock ndt's (dualed) for everyday driving, Even with a 5000lb load in the bed (not for long distance) and 50 in the front. I would run lower pressure for more traction. Not sure what it will take to peal a tire from the rim. But if were me running i think i would run 10 psi in the rears and maybe 25psi in the fronts.

welding duece

i just pulled mine 2 weeks ago, i lowered all my tires to 18 psi, i used 1st gear hi. I ended up with a full pull. the tires didnt spin at all. i didnt get to pull till 1:30 am so i ended up driving home with low tire pressure, steering was very hard.

5tonpuller

Last time I pulled with the m543a2 I was in first low. tires at 30 lbs. took it out the gate. Last year I was told he had no time. May be this year and Ill get a video. of it.

Heavysteven

Wow the front came up, do you think if you added weights to the front it would help.

You would think a deuce could pull it out the fence in 1st low. Guess its a combination of traction, speed, and momentum.

cturbo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im sure it would help.My tires never spun, I powered out in 1st low, most of the semis spun out half track.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks