• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce year ?

SuperJoe

how can i find the actual year of my deuce. i registered it as i wanted but would like to know the actual year of my vehicle

SuperJoe

i thought the date on the frame would be on the drivers side by the steering gear box. i looked inside and outside the frame and there is no sign of any stamped numbers. i believe it is covered with carc. does someone have a very accurate location i can put the sanding disc to as to not have to clean the carc off the whole drivers side frame in search please

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I remember right, the date on axles will not be on the tag but stamped into the pumpkin close to it.

What year did CARNAC say it was?

Last edited:

DeucesWild11

I would like to know my date as well. I guess I will have to try that VIN# Thread. I am also having trouble finding the VIN on my truck. Heard it was on the frame rail behind the front wheel but not sure where. There is a number on the frame a little further forward but looks like it was "scratched" into the frame not stamped. My truck used to be a firetruck so not sure if that makes a difference..

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just noticed there's 3 people in this thread looking for info from their frames/pumpkins etc. Are all 3 of you missing the in cab data plates?

SuperJoe

the plates do not seem to be filled out completely. also the space noted on the later a3 may be different because i didnt find one there.

the numbers in my id number are as follows

04H02469 0325 20338

the mfg and contract number were never stamped in

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks