• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce year ?

SuperJoe

how can i find the actual year of my deuce. i registered it as i wanted but would like to know the actual year of my vehicle

SuperJoe

i thought the date on the frame would be on the drivers side by the steering gear box. i looked inside and outside the frame and there is no sign of any stamped numbers. i believe it is covered with carc. does someone have a very accurate location i can put the sanding disc to as to not have to clean the carc off the whole drivers side frame in search please

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I remember right, the date on axles will not be on the tag but stamped into the pumpkin close to it.

What year did CARNAC say it was?

Last edited:

DeucesWild11

I would like to know my date as well. I guess I will have to try that VIN# Thread. I am also having trouble finding the VIN on my truck. Heard it was on the frame rail behind the front wheel but not sure where. There is a number on the frame a little further forward but looks like it was "scratched" into the frame not stamped. My truck used to be a firetruck so not sure if that makes a difference..

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just noticed there's 3 people in this thread looking for info from their frames/pumpkins etc. Are all 3 of you missing the in cab data plates?

SuperJoe

the plates do not seem to be filled out completely. also the space noted on the later a3 may be different because i didnt find one there.

the numbers in my id number are as follows

04H02469 0325 20338

the mfg and contract number were never stamped in

Attachments