• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces at frendship auto parts!!

Blazerbaileyxx

Found 3pretty good deuces at friendship auto parts u-pull in
Tabernacle, NJ hidden I found these their good parts wanted to help everybody out they have pretty clean engines their mostly old forester trucks

Attachments

Last edited:

Blazerbaileyxx

That's what I'm saying they look like they have been sitting their for 5 years + And it's insane how clean it is I was in aw couldn't believe it at all I wanted to let everyone know their rottinG away it's in south nj friendship auto
58 New Rd
Tabernacle, NJ 08088

Blazerbaileyxx

They have a couple trailers not that good of stuff I was just their for little smalls to pick off civi blazers hurry tho the yard changes every 2 days and closed on sundays

KsM715

:shock: Theres alot of desirable parts there. Like mentioned above, the winch of course, the bumper with the paper clips still attatched and those turbos are all easliy re-sellable parts.

ODdave

I have a feeling that winch isnt gonna be as desierable as you might think, I looks like an old tulsa off of a wreker, NOT an original deuce setup.

Check the wiper motors, If they are the metal ones GRAB THEM !

eagle4g63

Hey blazer, I noticed in pic 6 that the truck is equipped with a fording kit(at least part of it)......could you see if the cable is good and what it is attached to.......I want those parts if they are good.

KsM715

I have a feeling that winch isnt gonna be as desierable as you might think, I looks like an old tulsa off of a wreker, NOT an original deuce setup.

Check the wiper motors, If they are the metal ones GRAB THEM !

I went and looked at the pics fullsized, you're right not a deuce winch and the bumper needs straightend out.

Blazerbaileyxx

Hey guys I'm 16 I'll get u guys anything u need off those deuces just let me know what u need me n my dad will go right out their and get it I think their is some really good parts just explain what u need and I'll see if they have the "fording kits" that winch looks like it was submersed in water and the cable was cut 2 of the trucks had axles and tires i dont know the condition but my dad knows a lot more than me haha but I'll b happy to go grab those parts for u guys just snd me messages and I'll reply happy 2012:beer:

Marlboro

My buddy bought the t-case outta the wrecker that is or was there. Prices start HIGH you have to work them down... That was three years ago though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks