• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces at frendship auto parts!!

Blazerbaileyxx

Found 3pretty good deuces at friendship auto parts u-pull in
Tabernacle, NJ hidden I found these their good parts wanted to help everybody out they have pretty clean engines their mostly old forester trucks

Attachments

Last edited:

Blazerbaileyxx

That's what I'm saying they look like they have been sitting their for 5 years + And it's insane how clean it is I was in aw couldn't believe it at all I wanted to let everyone know their rottinG away it's in south nj friendship auto
58 New Rd
Tabernacle, NJ 08088

Blazerbaileyxx

They have a couple trailers not that good of stuff I was just their for little smalls to pick off civi blazers hurry tho the yard changes every 2 days and closed on sundays

KsM715

:shock: Theres alot of desirable parts there. Like mentioned above, the winch of course, the bumper with the paper clips still attatched and those turbos are all easliy re-sellable parts.

ODdave

I have a feeling that winch isnt gonna be as desierable as you might think, I looks like an old tulsa off of a wreker, NOT an original deuce setup.

Check the wiper motors, If they are the metal ones GRAB THEM !

eagle4g63

Hey blazer, I noticed in pic 6 that the truck is equipped with a fording kit(at least part of it)......could you see if the cable is good and what it is attached to.......I want those parts if they are good.

KsM715

I have a feeling that winch isnt gonna be as desierable as you might think, I looks like an old tulsa off of a wreker, NOT an original deuce setup.

Check the wiper motors, If they are the metal ones GRAB THEM !

I went and looked at the pics fullsized, you're right not a deuce winch and the bumper needs straightend out.

Blazerbaileyxx

Hey guys I'm 16 I'll get u guys anything u need off those deuces just let me know what u need me n my dad will go right out their and get it I think their is some really good parts just explain what u need and I'll see if they have the "fording kits" that winch looks like it was submersed in water and the cable was cut 2 of the trucks had axles and tires i dont know the condition but my dad knows a lot more than me haha but I'll b happy to go grab those parts for u guys just snd me messages and I'll reply happy 2012:beer:

Marlboro

My buddy bought the t-case outta the wrecker that is or was there. Prices start HIGH you have to work them down... That was three years ago though.