• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces in other colors?

jatonka

Deuces in other colors

Here are a couple. The Red One is Jatonka number 3 now owned by Sasquatch Santa and still very Red. The Orange one is my M35A1 wing plow, now orange and rust mixed. There is one called Black Beauty owned by our own Yankee Deuce, but he is without computer this last month so you'll have to wait for his pictures. JT out

Attachments

jimbo*

I have an M109 (less the box) in solid white, came from White Sands Missile Range, NM.

Here is a pic of a yellow and blue one I found several years ago. Saved it for the brush guard--cool idea.

Attachments

Last edited:

DavidWymore

steelandcanvas

I'm pretty much a purist when it comes to the Military Vehicles and their respective Carc paintjobs, OD or Camo, but I thought that a John Deere motif would look good. Yellow wheels and John Deer decal and the rest done in John Deere Green, with the interior all yellow and the Guage pannel Green possably the Hardtop green and folding windsheild frame in yellow. Here in North Carolina, dang..man cai'nt get more Redneck de'n dat. Actually, I'm born in California and only been here 2 years. Gods Country. Wouldnt live anywhere else!!!:-D

I like the John Deere paint scheme! Real tractors are RED though!
(Farmall Lover)

GoldComet6

How about going with a patriotic theme? Say a dark blue base with some white stars and red stripes. Nothing wild, make it subtle!! I think it would look good and generate some attention, while helping to tie in with the truck's military service. Maybe you can have a little dark green/camo color in there some where too.

You'll be the crowd's favorite at any July 4th parade your in!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks