• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diablo Build Update (pics)

hot rod deuce

I thought so, they are sweet looking. I like the things most people will not notice. The average joe is just thinking its a smooth knoby thingy. But to us its a M430A1 HEDP.

wadereg

Great looking truck, extremely detailed...love the 40 mike-mike sifters. Rims are perfect with the 395s, truck sits real nice. I wish i had the time, money, and know how to do some of the work you guys put out. Once again it is an BEAUTIFUL truck. I look forward to maybe some more interior pics.

madsam

I got the same shifter boot from Napa. At least it looks the same. It was -10 last week when I had to start it, and the boot cracked just above the bottom billows. Just thought I would let you know if you get it in the cold.

Looks like a grate job though.

mangus580

madsam said:
I got the same shifter boot from Napa. At least it looks the same. It was -10 last week when I had to start it, and the boot cracked just above the bottom billows. Just thought I would let you know if you get it in the cold.

Looks like a grate job though.
rofl

are kidding? He wont leave the house when its below 50° out!!!

devilman96

The shifter boots are from JCW... Two are Mr Gasket brand and the one on the H/L shifter is a JCW "euro" type boot... The angle works well anyways.

... and Mikes right... Below +50F I DONT go outside lol

madsam

I like that last pic. It looks like a mix of a truck and a tractor... Where did you find that? It looks like some stuff I saw in China.

devilman96 -
But seriously.. I looked at the other thread, and it is a blazer. Do you have a couple of finished pics of Diablo?

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like that last pic. It looks like a mix of a truck and a tractor... Where did you find that? It looks like some stuff I saw in China.
Internet search! I think I entered Diablo Build and it was the first site. LOL!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:razz:Innernet or wiki?:razz: