• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diesel Fuel Trends..

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim, see if you can make an arrangement with the restaurant(s) to be there when they change oil, so that you don't have to go through the procedure of separating the WVO from all the other crud (water, cleaning agents, grease and whatever else they dump in the grease dumpster). [thumbzup]
The smell from that dumpster is enough to make anybody puke!

Check out the image above, where the kitchen help just dump the uncontaminated, hot WVO into my steel trash can. Saves a lot of problems.
Of course, since I process the oil most of the time right away, I don't even have to worry about heating it. It's still 280 deg F when I get home. :)

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn,
GREAT suggestion. I guess I'm going to have to go over and eat some chinese food here in the next few days. I've eaten at this resturant before and the food is excellent and prices are not that bad.

And now I have a contact to the owner, so we will see.

Thx again for the heads up

jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks