• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

Met1

Met1, thanks for everything but are you sure you didn't get tagged? Have you checked the right side door? When you drove by it seemed pretty visible.
:sad:

I'll let you know ahead of time the next time I'm driving by on the 10, just in case.:p
Dang, I got got!! Well we all know about paybacks..

998Junkie, let me know if you are going east or west bound and if there is a polar bear with you. :)

hole

I did get a few complaints from a few people about Sundays alarm clock maybe it's time for me to stop waking people up so early. But then again a few people slept through it. Go figure

BH/CC/aka The Rooster.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think the alarm clock could've been louder :razz:

hole

I'm glad to see that the F.A.G. Fairy tagged others as well.Mysteriously my rig got it at an MV wrenching party a few weeks before DB.

Met1

I just reviewed the footage from my trucks video surveilence system and was able to isolate an image of the Freaking Awsome Green tagger. If anyone can ID the suspect, please let me know.

It appears that there is some sort of ritual that took place prior to the application of paint involving a one armed midget. This is the cleanest picture that I was able to capture.. What a freak!!!!

Attachments

998Junkie

It appears that there is some sort of ritual that took place prior to the application of paint involving a one armed midget. This is the cleanest picture that I was able to capture.. What a freak!!!!
Is there a military vehicle predator list? If so we should check to see if he's on it.:-D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's my evil twin that only comes out on special occasions. He preferrs the name Freidrich Fischer, but FAG will work. I...I mean he needs to do Wee Man's truck when I go do the e-brake and check the damage from the double jumps he was doing, don't think he got tagged...too far to walk.

BLK HMMWV

I just reviewed the footage from my trucks video surveilence system and was able to isolate an image of the Freaking Awsome Green tagger. If anyone can ID the suspect, please let me know.

That's him I saw him prancing around the camp ground rubbing his nipples right before said crime was commited. He looks a bit shifty if you ask me.
Be very carefull around him. He has mad stencil skills.

BH

Triple R

actually the stencil fairy did give me a visit.... feaking awsome green!!!

as for the truck i think it earned its wings....maybe it can go for Top Gun???

i had a great time! Deuce pulls will have to be in the program from now on!

Met1

Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!
Jim is the man!

Great video brother!!!

Im confused.. Was your brother flying or was George????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks