• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

TheRecorder

Subject: Msg from STEVE on N54KB (sent 11/10 1855Z)

Msg from STEVE on N54KB (sent 11/10 1855Z)
"OVER VICTORVILLE AT41000FT. I CAN SEECDB. RANGE LOOKSCLEAR. PLS FWD TO JIM. OUT."

Latest flyby................

100dollarman

nopics

Attachments

100dollarman

more-

Attachments

100dollarman

pics-

THX everybody for all the help with my flat tire!!!! Very cool how its one for all and all for one at CDB.

Attachments

100dollarman

pics-

Attachments

100dollarman

last ones-

Attachments

998Junkie

Thanks Hundy.

I like this shot...you can see me in the lower right behind the duece. The four color desert really does blend in well.

Oh... I liked the other one too <-------------

Attachments

Last edited:

M1009 Fiend

Was the white chute and payload ever found? The pilot and bombardier spent a long time looking for it when they arrived in camp. I told the pilot it was a shame that he went to all the trouble to get a plane, make such a perfect drop and then have to drive out there and look for it himself. Seems his little brother could have tried harder.

:)
I Know this is way late But I found the White chute!!!

AND WHEN IS THE NEXT TRIP?? Any One up for looking for a new spot this weeknd?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks