• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure about the Captain yet (may be deployed at the time), but looks like the rest of the Bad Karma Team will be at Camp Dirtbag. Now I just need the temps to start dropping so I can tear into the engine and get the 109 back on the road.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a question!! -raises hand- is somebody bringing pigeons?? I'll chip in some if somebody has a "chucker".
WalMart..90 or 100 for 9 bucks. I'll have my shin getter and a manual labor one. Maybe Eric will bring his bigun'.

BLK HMMWV

I'm pretty sure he will bring the electric one however he will need people to attach and un attach it from his front bumper for him he wrecked his back doing it last time by himself and will need assistance. Duff just bring the pigeons will find away to fling them.
BH

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got another W/C to do, but of course I'm in :p
W/C...Wheel Chair...Water Closet...Who Cares...Whoopie Cushon...Will Call...What mean that.:?:

Want me to bring the large BBQ? More peppers? Me thinks we need some sort of bench type thing to rest our bones on for grub, the 105 tailgate is too small for grub and fat arses. Maybe a disposable type that can be burned on the last day..construction guy:razz:

Since last trip was a blow out, let's all pray to the w**d gods that it isn't like last trip.

DON'T SAY or TYPE IT!!!

Hole, BLKHMMWV..err, Herbie. You guys gonna need service before the road trip? I think I'm good. Maybe just squirt the zerks. And I have a drum of go stuff for you Hole.

BLK HMMWV

I'd like to run through the lube chart and check the hubs again myself but last time I did that some joker's tagged my truck so I'm going to be pack-in this time.
Hole lost another wheel cylinder I think.
A wheel chair thing might not be a bad idea (bring it you won't need it, don't bring it well you know) That and maybe we can race down the hill in them .

BH

BLK HMMWV

WWI
You get that air filter so you can move the M551 this weekend???
I was thinking of taking the HMMWV down to the museum this weekend and going out into the dirt lot and see if my front Diff is working OK. Then I was going to pressure wash the inside out of it from the movie shoot thingy a couple of weeks back

offroadrunner

I haven't taken the deuce on any long trips (to be sure the brake-problem's really gone) since the w**dy trip, but I'm in. I'll bring the usual assortment of cleaning-tools/supplies, some camp-fire fuel, and some extra blankets this time (in case the weather repeats). See you all there.

Cheers

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, filter is there, not installed yet. I'll make a quick trip down there but I gotta run. The wifie and I need to be at a fune....er wedding at 1630 in your neck o the woods. I think it would be easier to raise the truck and check it that way.

hole

Yeah, got another wheel cylinder to do. Good news is that after 3 more they will all be new. Beyond the W/C I think I'm at lube and go status. Let me see what kinda scraps come my way to build a bench, should'nt take too much.

hole

Speaking of peppers, I should have a bunch to bring from my garden. Serrano, Jalapeno, Poblano, Bell, Carrabean Red,and last but not least Ghost Chiles:shock:. Should have a bunch of Tomatoes to bring as well. I think some fresh salsa is in order for this trip. We will have to see if Met1 has any avocados for guacamole :)

BLK HMMWV

Better yet Craig might have some of the uber secret cross bread cados from the back yard. You know the ones from the tree that we all water when were out back.

BH

armytruck63

Speaking of peppers, I should have a bunch to bring from my garden. Serrano, Jalapeno, Poblano, Bell, Carrabean Red,and last but not least Ghost Chiles:shock:. Should have a bunch of Tomatoes to bring as well. I think some fresh salsa is in order for this trip. We will have to see if Met1 has any avocados for guacamole :)
Sounds like a recipe for "fire in the hole", if you know what I mean. :)

bigblock 454

Im in again! I promise to make kinder gentler Caucasian Foreigner's for you older folks. Im bringing my new twins this time. It will make cleanup twice as fast. He heeeeee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks