• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone care to enlighten me ?

Cleanup sounds fun....

I can wheel around here and you guys dont wheel like I do...
Cleanup is a blast and usually like no other considering the sheer number of people cleaning up and the tools that are brought to do the job.

I know some people go wheeling either in MV's or whatever they brought, I don't even bring my rock crawler to this event as I have plenty of places near home to do that. This is about hanging out with friends and making new ones, checking out others MV's and just having a good time amid the massive cleanup in progress.

If you are only interested in wheelin, then I would say you'd want to sit this out. However if you wanna meet some great people with some MV's and generally have a good time, then come on out.

armytruck63

Man, I sure would like to tow the M38A1 up with the deuce and run it around the desert.

I also have some vintage clean up tools that need to be aired out.

Hopefully my co-pilot will give me permission for this flight.

M1009 Fiend

Sorry for the NEWB'ism but can i get a location? I like to find my own directions.

But this is looking like this first year i will be able to make to out an i need to start my planning. and barring a family tragedy I WILL BE THERE.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As mentioned in another post, I'll be there with a sizable crew. Advance team will stake out our spot around 1500 hours Thursday. Other will arrive as their schedule permits. Need t shirt info when it's ready.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll probably be there around noon on Thursday and the rest of the Bad Karma group arriving on Friday (hopefully not as late as last time).

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll probably be there around noon on Thursday and the rest of the Bad Karma group arriving on Friday (hopefully not as late as last time).
We might push up our depart time if you're gonna be there - as I recall your bar was pretty well stocked.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of diesel stations are there in the Victorville/ Bell Mountain area? Anyone have a recommended stop before hand?

I like to a have a full tank before any off roadi:beer::driver:ng.
There is a Pilot Truck Stop in Hesperia (just before Victorville) off the I-15. That's where I usually fuel up.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of diesel stations are there in the Victorville/ Bell Mountain area? Anyone have a recommended stop before hand?

I like to a have a full tank before any off roadi:beer::driver:ng.
Good planning!

If you're coming from OC up the 15 then bingo on that Pilot station. But actually Carp, I believe its located at the 395 exit--- or is there another one I don't know about? Whatever, you can't miss it and know that fuel doesn't get any cheaper after that...8)

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good planning!

If you're coming from OC up the 15 then bingo on that Pilot station. But actually Carp, I believe its located at the 395 exit--- or is there another one I don't know about? Whatever, you can't miss it and know that fuel doesn't get any cheaper after that...8)
Yes, it is the 395 exit. I'm pretty sure that's considered Hesperia, but doesn't matter, it's easy to find and reasonably priced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks