• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

TheRecorder

Ok
It's inked.
Looks like it will work well with my Clan.

Now to engage the crypto keys.

I wonder if the ghost rider on the Quad will make it out again. Not the one who played Don Quehote with the flaming dougnut a few times back (I'm guessing he will be a given) but the one who rode through camp driving away the evil spirits with his battle helmet. I guess that will depend if old mother Hubbard has anything left in the cupboard.
I guess we will just have to see . Also wondering if the Karma clan will show this time with thier new Captain.

Caucasian Foreigner's will not be welcome in my presence this time. I missed all of the glow stick challange and the lightning strike around the firepit due to my run in with them.
Rita and her cousin's will however be making the rounds at night.
I hope the shovel weenies make a comeback this year .
And of course the flaming donuts they will never grow old.

"What mysteries await us at DB this year ??
I guess we will just have to wait and see."

Crypto Off

BH/CC/HTLH

Mwahahahahahahaha

This is an event in development. Here is a quote/clue to a possible activity from one that has never been to CDB, but is reviewing the area for a possible appearance.

"Yes, Apple Valley would be a good staging area. The airspace over Camp Dirtbag looks clear. There is a parachute drop zone in the area but it's a ways off, I think. I have only looked at it a little."

More later.

Last edited:

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter

This is an event in development. Here is a quote/clue to a possible activity from one that has never been to CDB, but is reviewing the area for a possible appearance.

"Yes, Apple Valley would be a good staging area. The airspace over Camp Dirtbag looks clear. There is a parachute drop zone in the area but it's a ways off, I think. I have only looked at it a little."

More later.
Yea, that's pretty cryptic. You mention "airspace, looks clear, parachute drop zone...." hmmm... one thing I know is there's the SB Co Sheriff's Dept helicopter training facility at AV airport... ya' think maybe they'll be dropping the SWAT guys on us for training, or....??

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ya' think maybe they'll be dropping the SWAT guys on us for training, or....??
If you were sending SWAT guys to training, you wouldn't want them to be outnumbered and outcleaned so I doubt that is the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigblock 454

Dont forget vodka X4. You never know when someone might get a nasty abrasion or deep wound in the dangerous desert environment and need it treated with alcohol. It makes the pain go away!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's always a few guys with bikes and quads.

It's not like I'm gonna takle a flaming doughnut without a quad. I'm good, just not that good.

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easy on the cleaning etiquette boys, gotta stay PC. Hole, check your PM. When you wanna pull out. What, somewhere around 6 weeks to go??!! I have some wood...to burn...well for the trip too!

How 'bout a want to buy /trade for the trip?

I have a new MGPTS tent I want to sell. PM me if interested.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not like I'm gonna takle a flaming doughnut without a quad. I'm good, just not that good.
Dug, you are a legend in your own mind buddy! You bringing' the regular crew? Phil gonna make it?

BLK HMMWV

I saw that movie "I am Legend" I think Dug was played by Will Smith.
Hey now don't go starting anything WWI or he will let the fiery pastry hit your deuce.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think. It isn't an ad. I'll get with DH and see what he thinks.

TheRecorder

Man, I sure would like to tow the M38A1 up with the deuce and run it around the desert.

I also have some vintage clean up tools that need to be aired out.

Hopefully my co-pilot will give me permission for this flight.
Matt,

This,...might work.
Tell your "Co-Pilot" you already filed your flight plan. :idea: