• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

Triple R

armytruck63,

It is easier to ask for forgiveness; then to ask permission...

...The "Co-Pilot" will just have to understand...

R

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My co pilot considers DIRTBAG a required semi annual maintenance event.

Boo Boo

a question for all involved, Do 5 gallon buckets have wings and landing gear? my guess would be that 100% of your answers would be wrong, remember imagination in a persons mind is limitless. good luck
Boo Boo

Met1

a question for all involved, Do 5 gallon buckets have wings and landing gear? my guess would be that 100% of your answers would be wrong, remember imagination in a persons mind is limitless. good luck
Boo Boo
5 gallon buck: Check (maybe a little bigger)
Wings: Check
Landing gear: Check

Booboo is bringing a freakin water dropping Blackhawk to DB!!!! You da man!!!!

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did , it was not as spectacular as your intercept but still possible .
BH
I don't have the training and licensing that you do. I have a quad and no common sense. Usually that's enough, but not always.

BLK HMMWV

Boo Boo
Yes And Yes
They just don't work very well
I have seen them fly but they normally have a very rough flight and normally fall to small pieces on landing.
BH

Boo Boo

For all those with "goo butt" i wouldnt recomend the shrubs, charmen works fine.......
no one has guessed the buckets with wings and wheels but if landed correctly "goo Butt" can poop in it and use his choice of toilet paper and then seal it with an air tight lid....
Their will be no SWAT team members dropping unless they have to poop....

Met1: mum is still the word... The recorder and i are still working out the details.
When this years db is over we will probably call this area 69.....and no, the dallas cowboy cheerleaders were not invited.....Not the same without you there..........
Your sidekick
Boo Boo

hole

Ok, i got a question, who here likes cigars?? i might bring out a box of em to share. Cheap ones but they're good!! [thumbzup]
You dont strike me as the cigar smokin type , but I'm sure you'll have a few takers. As long as they're not the flavored kind I'll help you with them.

BLK HMMWV

I'll take : (2)" IT's a Boy's " and (1) " It's a Girl" They don't get much cheaper than them.
Actually I don't smoke cigars but I do appreciate the offer.
BH

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, i got a question, who here likes cigars?? i might bring out a box of em to share. Cheap ones but they're good!! [thumbzup]
Thanks for the offer Duffman, but I only just quite smoking cigarettes about a year ago... however, if by chance any particular cigar box were to be holding approximately four hundred and twenty cigars, why then I might be tempted...;-)

Boo Boo

I guess the flying bucket with wheels is out..... and as far as the cigars go i hear alot of women love having a smoke lets try and invite a few because everyone wants to be one of the boys and they arnt bad to look at... other than that they last longer to light fuses but thats probably going to be the least amount of smoke in the area..... the offer is appreciated all jokes aside
yours truely
Boo Boo

Boo Boo

to all you new db's even a 12 hour drive would be worth it to sit around a camp fire hold hands and sing cumbya... Whata memory, and i guarantee you for those all involved this would be a religious experience..... dont forget about the big bang theory....soon to meet all you newbies
Boo Boo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks