• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

-raises hand from the back of the mess tent- I think I can supply a few doughnuts. Also, is it ok if I bring my clean up tool???? Haven't gotten to try it out since last summer. She's getting a bit lonely!!!:lol: [thumbzup] Also, might try and make it out Friday night to make it two days. Need to get more food fer my clean up tool. BIG QUESTION, what's hundy gonna bring out this time?? :roll:

BLK HMMWV

Drive- in update

After previewing a few movies we have come to the conclusion that we need to run a Hi-Def movie in order to get a good quality picture on the big screen.
This may effect the list of available titles. I will post a list of what we have and then we will go from there.
We will be needing firewood and anti-freeze 80- 100 proof if this weather holds up.
Getting close.

BH

BLK HMMWV

Hey look at that, I'm invisible!!!!!! :x

I'm not sure what that means.
Bring the clean up tool and food for it.

I would leave the donuts at home I'm sure your dad won't want to bring it home in the FJ smelling like it just did the quarter mile in 3 seconds.

No clue as to what Hundy's bringing out but thats half the fun. He has never failed to surprise us yet.
BH

hole

After previewing a few movies we have come to the conclusion that we need to run a Hi-Def movie in order to get a good quality picture on the big screen.
This may effect the list of available titles. I will post a list of what we have and then we will go from there.
We will be needing firewood and anti-freeze 80- 100 proof if this weather holds up.
Getting close.

BH
Got a pretty good firewood pile for this trip, but which brand of anti-freeze should I be looking for? :lol: Dug, no on the hills have eyes thing, I might have a nightmare and freak out and ......well, it just would'nt be good.

BLK HMMWV

Anyone have a Banjo?
Will
I should be picking up the first part of our antifreeze order on Friday.
Just bring ice, a sippy cup , and a sharpie.
Do we need to go see Bob P?

BH/CC

hole

Anyone have a Banjo?
Will
I should be picking up the first part of our antifreeze order on Friday.
Just bring ice, a sippy cup , and a sharpie.
Do we need to go see Bob P?

BH/CC
Let me know what I owe you. Is the sharpie for writing things on passed out peoples forehead :mrgreen:

I'm not sure what that means.
Bring the clean up tool and food for it.

I would leave the donuts at home I'm sure your dad won't want to bring it home in the FJ smelling like it just did the quarter mile in 3 seconds.

No clue as to what Hundy's bringing out but thats half the fun. He has never failed to surprise us yet.
BH

i was just funnin around BLK!! Just ruffling some feathers. :grd: :lol:

BLK HMMWV

Ok Duff

DUG thanks for the offer sounds like Hole might have a few flashbacks.

Junkie I was planning on just making them on the rocks this time.

I think we will move movie night up to around sundown. If it's to windy or rainy it's off.

BH

TheRecorder

"I think we will move movie night up to around sundown. If it's to windy or rainy it's off. "

BH

The weather will be just fine........or just slightly less, maybe more if it's on the rocks.

Attachments

Last edited:

BLK HMMWV

"I think we will move movie night up to around sundown. If it's to windy or rainy it's off. "

BH

The weather will be just fine........or just slightly less, maybe more.
Thanks Jim
I had no idea you moonlight as a weather man. By the way I think your Doppler might need a new bulb . Your MRE's show up from AZ yet?

BH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks