• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next trip will be in the fall sometime. I bet you're glad to be home , what did it turn out to be with the 109?
Someone's got to be going out before that,:wink: . . . but that's another thread.

That was home :driver: 30 years of travel and living in diff rigs.

Seems that the hose coming up from the in-tank pump was not tight w/ the factory clamp (on both trucks). Replaced that clamp w/ a standard hose clamp and now I can't keep up w/ her.:grin:

Boo Boo

uhhh

Not exactly sure how the site works but i had the time of my life at cdb... i wannathank everyone for allowing us to go.

BLK HMMWV

Boo Boo ????!!!!!!
Seriously Richard your going to have to do better than Boo Boo

Bang Bang would be better or
Even Boom Boom
But Boo Boo !!!

I really don't want to know how you got the name.
I hope Jim didn't give it to you.

I'm glad you guys had a fun time at CDB

BH/CC

Met1

Boo Boo ????!!!!!!
Seriously Richard your going to have to do better than Boo Boo

Bang Bang would be better or
Even Boom Boom
But Boo Boo !!!

I really don't want to know how you got the name.
I hope Jim didn't give it to you.

I'm glad you guys had a fun time at CDB

BH/CC
BH, seriously, do you really want to mock a long range cleaners kids screen name?? I can think of some safer things to do, like disarming an IED with a ball peen hammer...:mrgreen:

It was great having both of you guys out there. Good to see that there are still some excellent young men being reared the right way!

Thanks for the buckets!!

Met1

Yep, Boo Boo is the hook up for buckets. Used several on the way home and they kept my gear dirt free in the back of the truck.

998Junkie, glad you can use them, what did the blue bellies have to say??

George, just remember, no one has ever died from a boo boo.. :evil:

998Junkie

998Junkie, glad you can use them, what did the blue bellies have to say??
Basically after some computer time....

Have a nice night!:)

As soon as I saw them I knew I was going to be talking to them. No plates or tag and a front parking light that was out (I'll be fixing it tomorrow), I can't fault them, I'm sure they get some good catches that way, with me...go fish, though after spending the night on the front seat, I'm sure I looked real promising.

I don't think the one I was talking to had been in the military because he seemed shocked that a tactical vehicle didn't have a reflective govt plate. :razz:

I think the thing that I found the most disturbing was how young they were or how old I am, probably the later...everyone seems to be getting younger than me.

I almost had to spend the night in one of those buckets when I told the wife about the 1008 I have waiting at Nellis.fat lady sings

I can't wait until the next DB.

TheRecorder

Basically after some computer time....

Have a nice night!:)

As soon as I saw them I knew I was going to be talking to them. No plates or tag and a front parking light that was out (I'll be fixing it tomorrow), I can't fault them, I'm sure they get some good catches that way, with me...go fish, though after spending the night on the front seat, I'm sure I looked real promising.

I don't think the one I was talking to had been in the military because he seemed shocked that a tactical vehicle didn't have a reflective govt plate. :razz:

I think the thing that I found the most disturbing was how young they were or how old I am, probably the later...everyone seems to be getting younger than me.

I almost had to spend the night in one of those buckets when I told the wife about the 1008 I have waiting at Nellis.fat lady sings

I can't wait until the next DB.

Isn’t it funny.
The older and wiser we get, We are governed by younger authority.
Now, If I could only find her.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buckets, buckets, buckets... what's this about buckets? Funny, I didn't SEE any buckets?:sad: Did everyone get a bucket?

(PSSST: maybe were they special, secret buckets?)

(Maybe... can I get a bucket next time?)

nopics

rofl:mrgreen:rofl:cookoo:rofl:mrgreen:rofl

(this thread is worthless without bucket pics)

Last edited:

Met1

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post pictures of buckets here.. If spray painted black they could be considered high capacity assault buckets..

Met1

But as long as they are pre-ban you're OK, right? :mrgreen:
Yes, but these buckets contained a detachable style lid and a handle that extends conspicuously above the bucket, and folds to limit overall length, all no no's in the eyes of the Buckets Are Tremendous Fun Everyboby (BATFE). :-D

I got these buckets as rebuild kits for some the I had that broke. You can never have enough clean up buckets!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks