• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

Cucvnut

Blk that's a good question im not sure how much fuel it costs to get from san jose to the apple valley area if that's where dirt bag is held or barsto

TheRecorder

Blk that's a good question im not sure how much fuel it costs to get from san jose to the apple valley area if that's where dirt bag is held or barsto

From Hesperia to Tower Park, which is about the same distance, If I remember correctly in 2009, was around $200.00 there and back......in a Deuce.......give or take.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Man, you guys are worse that a herd of wives!:-D Looks like the weekends of Apr 2, 16 or 30 are all good...the weekends my better half is off. I know the 16th? is TP. Ida know, the girls are old enough to leave for the weekend, but I feel bad about doing that. :confused: Give me a week or so, I still gotta go register Jake for College this week and we wanna go do a family outing to the dez for Presidents Day :driver: so I got bikes to change tires on, Training for this week for work, the Sisters, The M551, the AR, the doings here, etc. Easy girls, I'll devote some time to this in a bit. :-D

Love ya man!

BLK HMMWV

Food for cleanup tools.
I must have missed that memo.
I'm in the red on that flow chart.
I could use a few food stamps.

I'd say you should clone yourself but I saw the movie .
So were looking at April at the soonest?

BH/CC

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Met1, I still got a hole in my leg from the thrower! Still can't thank your better half enough! :smile:

BLK HMMWV

Met 1
I do I do.

Perhaps a pm is in order when we get closer.

I'm still interested in that tool chest you had a while back if it's still available.
Perhaps you can take a look at my lifters as well they seem to be making allot of noise but not moving very far. I will bring some spares in case some of mine are defective.
Is it April yet

BH/CC

Met1

WillWagner, I plan on bringing her this time as well, trying to talk an ER doc in going out too, then we can have some real fun!

George, I still have your tool chest. I'll make sure I empty it before delivery. As to the lifters, we can work on those out there. Practice makes perfect.

BLK HMMWV

NO NO NO !!!You don't have to empty it . It might blow out of the back of the truck if it's to light.
But it that's how it ends up. I'll still be happy.

Oh Boy real fun.

Not to self check first aid kit for burn cream.

BH/CC