• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

Met1

Can't resist any longer, I have some cleaning up to do, heading out next weekend for a clean up day a little ways passed CDB. Gotta make sure the tools work.

BLK HMMWV

I will be seeing him tomorrow. I'll see if I can get an answer from him.
I know he gave up a few dates but no definate, the final answer is date.

I may have to buy him a burrito for lunch to expidite the answer.
BH

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just picked up a mule tonight, It was in the middle of a "restoration", engine is fresh and rebuilt, just needs to be put back in. I looked at it in low light while trying to keep an eye on my 3 little ones runnning around. I'm hoping to get it up and running real quick. I'll be bringing it to the next dirt bag trip.

Met1

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why he is reluctant to come up with a date, and I think I have come up with a feasible answer. I believe he may have a very rare case of PTSTD. Post Traumatic Skeet Throwing Disorder is most prevalent in males over the age of forty that have suffered a traumatic condition via a skeet thrower during a public gathering. In mild cases it causes minor forgetfullness, while in severe cases it causes an acute fear of returning to the original incident location. How strange is that?

Only known cure is dispensed at /X pharmacy and best consumed just above freezing. Who's down for an intervention?? :beer:

BLK HMMWV

I got close .Early April.
You think fingering through tea leaves is tough try a burrito.

I think he will post soon.

Post traumatic skeet throwing disorder
I like that .:mrgreen::jumpin:

I thought he had
PTMD Post traumatic mine disorder

But it could be PMS depends upon the date.
so I don't ruffle any feathers that's
Pre mine shaft because he didn't technically make it last time.

hole

Every year we seem to have conflict for the spring trip. All the reasons have been covered, Easter, weather, Tower Park.... Fact 1 Weather in March can be an issue, we've tried. Fact 2 Easter is a two week ordeal for those who have kids in school. Fact 3 May is starting to get hot in the Dez and kids get out of school in mid month nowadays. This leave April. Again, early part is Easter, late part is TP. Tower Park (although I've never been) is a MV truck show and swap meet. I'm not trying to insult or rile anyone, but Dirtbag is anything but, no comparison. Mid/late April has proven to be the best for us for Dirtbag. Brother Will said the 16th or 30th worked for him. What says the Dirtbag Republic? Either works for me.fat lady sings