• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

998Junkie

That is not a fact you want made public. It's something that will haunt you at the next DIRTBAG.

Your admitting to MV neglect in a public forum - bad call man - bad call........

Dug, see what it will do to you, the guilt becomes so over powering you have to confess. I think they need to start a SSNA forum (My name is 998Junkie and I neglect my MV).

George, thanks for the support. It's on my list, I'll pull it this weekend.

Will, I'm on it, watching you put the fear of rubber gods in me.
:driver:

Last edited:

TheRecorder

Looks good Jim
You might be talking to yourself this trip but thats OK I do it all the time.
Thats still on my to do list.
Do you have some pictures of the radio mounted in the cab?
BH/CC

Not yet, getting set up with minor components, grommets, ground straps, connectors from battery to power cable etc. I have all the gear to mount under passenger seat. All the mounting holes already exist which is good. I will post some photos in a few days when completed.
Maybe “armytruck63” will arrive at the CP with his set-up.

“Just a quick question...is there any official type of radio communications that has been selected? It seems the choices are military PRC 77, 25 or RT 524 etc., CB, or FM handy-talkies.”
-armytruck63
Post # 108 from fall 2010

slotman

Need to make a run to the brothers yard before the next dirtbag parts, parts, parts.
can someone start another thread on a possible date for that.

hole

Ditto on the Brothers trip. I'm ok with brakes on only 5 wheels, but I'd like to get the 6th one working again so I have a spare ;-)

Met1

Did someone mention a secret trip?? Were in! I have a bunch of new cleaning equipment to use around camp..Dates, we need dates!!

BLK HMMWV

I love a good secret.

Shooting
Eating
Camping
Riding
Exploring
Tannerite

Looks like the SECRET is out
Now for the big Mystery
When?

NEW TOOLS!!!!
OH Goodie

Dirty slots?

I've heard of Loose Linda
Stands on one leg then the other makes her living between the two.
Shes not invited

BH/CC

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks