• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

Triple R

100dollarman, YOU ARE THE MAN! thank you for helping me find a Great Truck.

Its a blast to drive. filling it up with fuel.....:shock:....well thats another story....gues thats why you were born with two kidneys. so that you can pwan one of them.... and pay for fuel!

but i plan on getting the BD (bio-diesel) up and running again....its a lot of work but may be worth it in the long run. we shall see.

Will: sounds like a plan! i can be there Sat. i have to drop by there anyways...time? i actually got the original TM with the truck with some of the original data sheets of parts changed out/repaired.

HMMWV: the camera is a blackberry. nothing fancy.

Boo Boo

ya.... Cant afford a duce but i can put weels on buckets:mrgreen:.
but i did pick up a few new toys one is chinese made and the other is romainian made, just trying to contribute to the next event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks