• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diy rock sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shakem-Deep

Well I started the installation. I decided to go black to match the bumpers. I had a few body men there looking at a few of the customary body dent repairs and they loved these sliders.

Mike from Clarks 4X4 said "These are the best custom made nerf bars I has ever seen."

I am liking this build. Thanks for making me look good...!

I also removed the bench seat, floor mat and insulation. I am installing a set of Hemit Buckets.....[thumbzup] Gave the bench seat to a fellow member thursday.

Attachments

mudman

I too have started my install, but decided I needed new cab mounts as well. So after driving to Reno to Summitt Racing and geting the new mounts to install tomorrow. I didn't want to mount up the new sliders and then have to move the cab. It may have made it look corny.!!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear ya, I have body work and a paint job b-4 I install these. Just proped it up to check the fit. 100% right on, perfect fit.[thumbzup]

mudman

Hey CUCVNUT, there is nothing fake about these "Sliders". They are double tough. They weigh about 80 lbs per side.

Sharecropper & 1ton you get these custom built from "SHANKEM-DEEP". He will build them for you. Takes about 3 weeks though. They are crazy stought, and will stop a train if they have to. Good Luck, you will be glad you did, I am!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.