• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

Sturgell

20130211_171514.jpg
How it was when I bought it from Will Rogers at Camo Corner in Orlando, Oklahoma.

20130214_130451.jpg
What I bought from M1075 at Blackstar Surplus in OKC

photo.jpg
Final product.

I got a smoking deal on the truck from Will and he was kind enough to lend a hand and a service truck so we could assemble the MVT/HEMMT wheels. Anyone in OK be sure to check with Will at Camo Corner and Shawn at Blackstar Surplus, both are pleasant to deal with.

Last edited:

mike.s

Here's mine, 72 with a Herculies. It has a 95 Chevy cab and power steering from a C6 Chevy.
All Chevy comforts including heat and A/C. Now just need new wheels and tires.
deuce2.jpgDeuce.jpg

Greasepatchworker

Love the crew cabs wanting to build a crew cab welding/picker truck.
Went down to Cariboo 6x6 to have a look @ 4 differant 6x6's (931,923 & 2 812's) i think a 923 is a great fit for me for length & wideth. I was told that the best way to bob one would be to aquire springs & hangers from a front axle. This would lower my GVWR even more (I cant get a license for a three axles) are there any front axles rated @ 22,000lbs?

Rusty nuts

nice! you have to bring htat to the rally this year!

is that coos bay?
Yes I am in Coos Bay, this is out by Horsfall Beach on Bullrun. Not sure if I trust it on the open road yet, I got it cheap but has a tired motor with LOTS of blowby that I am checking into next.....might be looking for a new motor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks