• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

hdmax

Very, very sweet truck!
I just have one small complaint with it.
Why not fab up the running board to be on long one, instead of having that huge gap? I think that would improve the look tremendously.
Just an opinion. Other than that it is great.

Might you be going to Haspin? And if so, will you be bringing one of these bobbed crew cab behemoth beauties?

this ones bobbed just finshed it

Last edited:

ccequipment

I will be at haspin, its hard telling what i will bring depends whats on the lot, I am leaning towards a beater parts truck this year, last year I drove a crew cab

BigHank

Lookin' GOOD, Hank.

That's what I got planned for mine ... solid green, some black markings ... maybe black wheels.

Classic and understated but always "right" and never out of style.;)

oddshot
thanks, I too am a fan of the understated look. Hopefully I can pull off some quality changes as funds become available without losing that look.

cuukvee85

They are 1" steel plate and i bought them from my friend who had them made. He paid $1500 for them and i bought them for $500 when he was in a rush to put his truck back together. Got to love friends.... He seems to remember having them done by Chucks Trucks in Fl.

ApopkaFL

Banned
They are 1" steel plate and i bought them from my friend who had them made. He paid $1500 for them and i bought them for $500 when he was in a rush to put his truck back together. Got to love friends.... He seems to remember having them done by Chucks Trucks in Fl.

YeP, I know Chuck that looks like some of his work...