• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone have tow bar dimensions?

harleyrkc

I tried the search function and didn't have any luck. I'm going to look at a pair of tow bars here locally. But I don't know what the dimensions of the original deuce tow bars were. Length, width, pin hole sizes on bar and adaptors? I was already told there a little over 4' long and slightly over 100 lbs. each.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The medium towbar with single adapters and all the pins will come in just under the 140# mark. If you attach both adapters to the swing arms and nothing to the lunette arm each piece will come in just under 70#, the magic number the brown truck drivers charge excess to exceed.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
At the lunette end there is a one inch pin. The legs are adjustable in length, those pins are 3/4 inch. The ends where the "feet" attach is one inch again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks