• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doh!

M1075

I don't know about everyone else, but my hands were starting to tremble. Glad to see power restored. An addict needs his fix!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I thought the IT freaks on the base blocked access to the site because I always have it up on my computer.........

Rattlehead

I too thought it was a firewall thing on this end! Was starting to think that floggings were in order. Just like one of those crack addicted monkey experiments, I was repeatedly hammering on the refresh button! Whew, glad it is finally over.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Doh!

mangus580 said:
starting? I was in full out convulsions on the floor.... coworkers thought I went eppileptic on them!
Click this link to hear Mangus's office when the site crashed!
http://eshohn.notlong.com

Barrman

RE: Re: RE: Doh!

My students must have thought I was having a medical emergency or something. Just as my first class was walking out the door I was clicking away and trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Lots of wierd noises, arm flapping and desk pounding going on.

Glad it is fixed.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

I must admitt, I called a couple people to make sure they coouldn't connect too. I am so paranoid that the firewall will block this site.

wadereg

new guy here had an emotional break down...only reason i get on the computer is for this site. you guys are great and your suggestions are needed on a regular basis.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I suspected there would be some uneasy folks. I'm kinda glad it crashed, I gave up and headed outdoors to install the liftkit on my golfcart.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Re: RE: Re: RE: Doh!

Recovry4x4 said:
I suspected there would be some uneasy folks. I'm kinda glad it crashed, I gave up and headed outdoors to install the liftkit on my golfcart.
As long as its OD, we'll let it slide!

ida34

Re: RE: Re: RE: Doh!

Recovry4x4 said:
Are you getting it ready for the gold spinner 20's?

Opie

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doh!

Old Timer says, " Reminds me of the Crashes of '05...Barely survived that one..."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks