• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door repair, window stops

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm just about finished rebuilding my RH door but when I took it apart it had no window stops. I've looked and apparently they are part of the window and unavailable alone. I believe they are small pieces of angle with 2 slots for adjustment. Does anyone have pic or a pn/source for them?

Thanks

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm just about finished rebuilding my RH door but when I took it apart it had no window stops. I've looked and apparently they are part of the window and unavailable alone. I believe they are small pieces of angle with 2 slots for adjustment. Does anyone have pic or a pn/source for them?

Thanks
The attached PDF on Page 330 has a diagram of the window regulator and associated parts. Page 331 has a list of part numbers. I think I see the "stop" on that picture - but I could be mistaken. Best part is that the PDF can be enlarged so maybe you can make your own "stop".

EDIT: Discovered that the window stop wasn't pictured in the Deuce TM. Found item #3 in the 5-Ton TM that shows a really crummy picture of the stop. Also has the part number and NSN listed.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks but I'm not seeing it. Maybe I missed it but not in the list of parts..unless I missed that also.
Sorry. I thought it was there. I will poke around and see what else I can find... In the mean time, a video exists on YouTube that has a pretty good picture of what you are looking for. No part number - but it looks like something you could make.

Search YouTube for:
M35/ M54/ M809/ M939, all M- series door assembly tips

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is perfect!. Thanks very much. I had a whole different vision of what they looked like.
Great! Glad you got what you needed :) I found mention of a window stop in my 5-Ton "-24P" Tech Manual. Part number is below.

Page 362-1 in TM 9-2320-272-24P-2
PFOZZ (SMR Code)
5340006259617 (NSN) <<<<<<<<<
19207 (CAGEC)
7529306 (Part Number)
BRACKET, ANGLE ......... 2 (Description ..... Qty)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks