• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door repair, window stops

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm just about finished rebuilding my RH door but when I took it apart it had no window stops. I've looked and apparently they are part of the window and unavailable alone. I believe they are small pieces of angle with 2 slots for adjustment. Does anyone have pic or a pn/source for them?

Thanks

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm just about finished rebuilding my RH door but when I took it apart it had no window stops. I've looked and apparently they are part of the window and unavailable alone. I believe they are small pieces of angle with 2 slots for adjustment. Does anyone have pic or a pn/source for them?

Thanks
The attached PDF on Page 330 has a diagram of the window regulator and associated parts. Page 331 has a list of part numbers. I think I see the "stop" on that picture - but I could be mistaken. Best part is that the PDF can be enlarged so maybe you can make your own "stop".

EDIT: Discovered that the window stop wasn't pictured in the Deuce TM. Found item #3 in the 5-Ton TM that shows a really crummy picture of the stop. Also has the part number and NSN listed.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks but I'm not seeing it. Maybe I missed it but not in the list of parts..unless I missed that also.
Sorry. I thought it was there. I will poke around and see what else I can find... In the mean time, a video exists on YouTube that has a pretty good picture of what you are looking for. No part number - but it looks like something you could make.

Search YouTube for:
M35/ M54/ M809/ M939, all M- series door assembly tips

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is perfect!. Thanks very much. I had a whole different vision of what they looked like.
Great! Glad you got what you needed :) I found mention of a window stop in my 5-Ton "-24P" Tech Manual. Part number is below.

Page 362-1 in TM 9-2320-272-24P-2
PFOZZ (SMR Code)
5340006259617 (NSN) <<<<<<<<<
19207 (CAGEC)
7529306 (Part Number)
BRACKET, ANGLE ......... 2 (Description ..... Qty)