• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dorman oil cooler lines in depth Review

cucvrus

Number9 in post # 35 has the right idea. And it seems that most of you guys like cost savings. I have made these oil cooler lines like this. I prefer black hose but same idea and same function. The first set I made I wrapped in white paper towels and wire tied them fast. I drove the truck several miles and drove it home and checked the towels were still white. I left them on for a while and checked them. They stayed white they worked and are still working. I done the same to Ford CVPI oil cooler lines and that was a easy fix. Happy Holidays.

Highlanderfarm

I bought the dormans from Rockauto for $20 and $21 each. Way cheaper than the ac delco's. However, they would not even begin to thread on, too small. Rockauto will not return as I tried to install them. Just excuse after excuse. Not dealing with that company again.
I want the steel lines rather than a barbed hookup as I tend to run the truck through a lot of brush and such and worry about Murphy's law .

cucvrus

I run mine thru the devils triangle and pull logs and houses apart with it. Not to mention I allow both my sons to drive it. If you are looking for steel engine oil cooler lines I never seen them. If you are talking transmission cooler lines I agree. I never run any rubber lines on my trucks for the tranny lines. It can bleed itself out and you would never know it. But i do make the lines for the oil cooler on occasion. Never had any issues. And I do run a few of my CUCV's very hard daily. Happy Holidays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks