• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drive 14hrs to Ga? Sure, let me do some PMCS

Green_gator

Gimp,
Save some time on packing beer, let me know your choice and I will throw a couple of cases in with my stuff. Just a partial thanks for your help.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wow, got a bunch done today, not as much as I would have liked! Most of the delay was due to a slight blown head gasket scare. After some some calls to my technical advisory team, I have decided that the issue is/was a loose coolant hose clamp. That trouble shooting meant that I was unable to pick up the MKT from the storage yard. I will set my alarm to wake up and get it at the butt-crack of dawn. Translated into English, that means I will wake up when Tom and Steve show up at my door step to leave. Hope everyone else is good to go, WISH ME(us) LUCK!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
God Speed my friend. I worked 14hrs at work today and came home and still got the drivers side all redone with the new boot and packed bearings..

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will see if Gimp is up b the time I get to his house. I think I am packed (so no Clinto, I won't be necked) and ready to go.

Since Gimp is sure it wasn't a head gasket with the truck I don't have to drive the civi Dodge and tow one of the trailers. I will still be ready if I get to the house and I have to tow.

Bedtime.......

sw

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You there(at Gimp's house) yet SW? Let's get rollin'!

I may be headed out this afternoon, or early tomorrow(waiting on my Uncle to get ready).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric,

If you get this I am ready to walk out the door and get down there to rouse his butt out of bed if need be.

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks