• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driver side door window needed for M35A2

ejlvfr

Hello,

I have a broken driver side door window and need one to pass my state safety inspection to register my deuce. Any ideas where I might find one? Thank you very much!

Billy Bobbed

I just got back from C&C Equipment today getting a used drivers window,mine cracked a week ago.He sells new ones,Im thinking $145.00 plus shipping new he wont ship a used one.

mightymanx

Boyce Equipment in Ogden has a rather extensive parts yard in back.

Probably your closest place for Deuce parts

madmachinistm1a1

I got the passenger side windshield replaced at a glass shop not to long a go. Double laminate piece for 38 bucks. Gonna do the driver door glass the same way and save some money.

Billy Bobbed

I was going to have a glass shop cut me a piece of glass but I didnt know the window frame unbolted at the bottom.I thought the frame might be welded in all 4 corners.Now that I have an extra frame I might have a piece of glass made for it.The glass shop wanted $37.00 I bought a used window for $40.00 plus the 1 1/2 hour drive there.Got to talk to Clinton at C&C and see a few A3's and unimogs out back.Didnt get to see his double deuce,it was in another building.He was bobbing an A3 and another older deuce,was worth the drive.

Last edited: