• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driver side door window needed for M35A2

ejlvfr

Hello,

I have a broken driver side door window and need one to pass my state safety inspection to register my deuce. Any ideas where I might find one? Thank you very much!

Billy Bobbed

I just got back from C&C Equipment today getting a used drivers window,mine cracked a week ago.He sells new ones,Im thinking $145.00 plus shipping new he wont ship a used one.

mightymanx

Boyce Equipment in Ogden has a rather extensive parts yard in back.

Probably your closest place for Deuce parts

madmachinistm1a1

I got the passenger side windshield replaced at a glass shop not to long a go. Double laminate piece for 38 bucks. Gonna do the driver door glass the same way and save some money.

Billy Bobbed

I was going to have a glass shop cut me a piece of glass but I didnt know the window frame unbolted at the bottom.I thought the frame might be welded in all 4 corners.Now that I have an extra frame I might have a piece of glass made for it.The glass shop wanted $37.00 I bought a used window for $40.00 plus the 1 1/2 hour drive there.Got to talk to Clinton at C&C and see a few A3's and unimogs out back.Didnt get to see his double deuce,it was in another building.He was bobbing an A3 and another older deuce,was worth the drive.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks