• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual output pto adapter question of operation

M35a2duece

I currently have an m35a2 with winch. I'd like to add another pto output to send power to a hydraulic pump for a dump box. My question is can the Rear output of the pto add on unit be separatly engaged from the front? Will my winch need to be disengaged before I could use the hydraulic pump ran by the Rear output? Or is There 2 separate engagement levers? Sorry if something already exists describing this. I tried looking but cant even find a picture.

M35a2duece

Thanks! I didn't know there was a rear t case pto. I think I need the Rear output adapter for my current transmission one, or at least I think it's more appropriate since then I won't be able to run the pump backwards as well.

There must be 2 shifter levers for it since text in those threads refrence that they can be shifted independently

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thanks! I didn't know there was a rear t case pto. I think I need the Rear output adapter for my current transmission one, or at least I think it's more appropriate since then I won't be able to run the pump backwards as well.

There must be 2 shifter levers for it since text in those threads refrence that they can be shifted independently
Yes different shifters. If you look in the TM it will illistrate the parts. You are correct about what you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks