• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump and Ramps pics

jsb

First I would like to thank everyone here for the great info this site has to offer. I was able to get all the answers I needed just from searching the threads. Here are some pics of my deuce.

Attachments

oldshep

looks good. wish i had the $ for a dump bed on my bobbed truck. It may be covered somewhere else but what powers the cylinder?

roscoe

Did you build it? Looks great and kind of what I wanted to do. Do you use it for work? I want a setup that will allow me to haul my skidsteer without a trailer. How long are the ramps and how much trouble is it to remove them?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reminds me that I need to get back to work on my dump. I have all the stuff I just have to install it. I'm going to run my pump off of a t-case PTO and try and retain the hitch and bumpers.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's impressive to say the least.

I'm looking to convert mine to a tipper as well. Do you have any pictures of the fabrication and installation of your hinges on the bed??? I like the way they turned out, I'm thinking maybe I can use a variation of that so I can keep the bumper-ettes and the look of the deuce.

jsb

I did all the work myself. I plow snow with my skidsteer and the salt in MN was getting to it on a open trailer. Thats what I bought it for. Had a 70 chev dump truck that was in bad shape so I took the hoist out and scraped the rest.