• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dump and Ramps pics

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M16ty, remember to post pics of it. I need more ideas.:-D Really want a dumb but with a stock look.
Don't hold your breath :-D. I've been working on this for a couple of years and as far as I've got it gathering all the parts. I really need to get on it though. There are some pics around here that shows a dump with the bumpers and hitch in place. I don't remember who did it.

I don't need a dumb though :-D.

jsb

What are you doing plowing snow when you could be building ramps and dump beds for us?:cry:

I work at a hardare store by day. I did most of the work on the truck from 9 pm to 1 am at home took 2 months. Have a very understanding wife!

Capt.Marion

Very Impressive! At least you know those sleepless nights were worth it. I know the best work I've every done was putting almost an entire Ford tractor back together in one night- and I started at 11 PM...

Very nifty way to haul your Bobcat.

joshuaz223

back when i fabricated full time my dad and i made four trucks for a local landscaper. they were just small roll offs that would also dump. they worked very well and he liked them a lot. the winch to pull the boxes on was a hydraulic cylinder with two wraps of cable. just make sure nothing is sticking out of the front of the box because nothing will stop it from peeling the roof off.