• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Texas micro-rally!

m715mike

Details to follow shortly when I'm not typing on my phone...

Waterguy asked me to post these pictures for him. He recently swapped the super singles on his M35A3 with Goodyear 395s from an MRAP. He is offering 5 of the super singles from his M35A3 and 6 MRAP wheels for sale/trade tomorrow.

Send him a PM if you are interested or have questions>>>>>
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/member.php?22211-waterguy

TXFirefighter

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I came to this party at the last minute. Will have to make sure the Missus doesn't already have something planned. If not, I'll have to drive the old ford, 715 is still on jack stands.
Fuzzy, If you want those 1009 axles, I'll put them in the truck and pack them over to you. We can work out the details at a later date.

I've got some 6.2 parts if anyone needs an IP heads, crank....
Also have the full pulley system for swapping a 6.2 over to a serpentine belt system.
Stuff is getting cheap because I need it to belong to someone else so I have room at my place.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great meeting today! Thanks to everyone that showed up and especially to those that spent money! I can't complain too much about the 6 hours of driving seeing as I had AC and the guys in the deuces didn't (and Jeepsinker had a longer trip than me).

m715mike

I had a good time today as well! It was great to meet and visit with everyone and the BBQ was pretty good too!

I'm looking forward to the next opportunity for a gathering.

Jeepsinker

Thanks for coming out everyone. It was good to finally meet all of you guys. Those of you that missed it don't worry, we will do it again. I can't believe nobody took any pictures! I also can believe that out of all the deuces there mine was the least leaky...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks