• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay claims again-wow

NRG

Dood! Those wheelz are worth like over $30K alone...... HELLO! Everyone knows these trucks are like uber rare and very expensive. Only high class, established people can own and operate these babies. I roll around in my truck with my lil paris hilton dog on my lap, hanging his head out the window, and just laugh and laugh at the poor people that stare and drool over at my truck. Sometimes I stop and wait for them to get close to my truck and ask them if they wanna look inside, of course they always say " yes " and then I ask them if they are rich? They say " no " then I say " O No You Cant! " while i'm chicken neck'n and doing my zorro finger snap'n and do a huge smokey burn out will all 10 tires for 2 blocks while toot'n my horn and laughing hysterically.

Kohburn

maybe 5k was to pay someone to pip out the engine bay with high temp rattle cans?

about the only way to sink 30k into that is to get ripped off by someone you paid to take it down to the frame and do a restoration where they charged you by the hour.

that aside it looks like it would be easy to brin back to good camo condition.

yetti96

But it has a custom fully boxed frame. I would be more afraid of someone's project that has had a bunch of frame welding done and a bunch of different colors of paint on the cab, frame, motor, etc.

I like how it has power steering. The extra cooling fan worries me, maybe a band-aid for a cooling problem that was not properly fixed?

I am no genius or even too familiar with these trucks yet but from what I have read on here, that thing was a project and they got bored with it, IMHO of course :)

greenjeepster

The poor fitting artic front and those westfolk spin on filters only make it worth about 25K. If he bought the westfolk screw in waterpump heater it would be worth 30K easy:p

kennys@wi.rr.com

"I'm high bidder. If I win this truck, will begin the process of parting it out, it's not worthy of staying that crappy looking in one piece."

You need to ask him what his reserve is. I wonder if he's going to let it go for only 20K. Such a deal like that a guy like me who is looking for a good quality deuce I should jump on that one.

greenjeepster

I think if he had a shop do the work he claims to have had done that 30 K probably isn't much of a stretch. My bet is on him doing it himself and counting his time as part of the 30 K

91W350

That thing is a big old yeller bellied sap... it never hurts to turn a little profit... Somebody spent a lot of time cleaning and painting, well, painting.... looks like it is going away too...

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think if he had a shop do the work he claims to have had done that 30 K probably isn't much of a stretch. My bet is on him doing it himself and counting his time as part of the 30 K
:ditto:

He has done alot of work to the truck. Now the argument can be made that the work he has done made the truck worse instead of better.

Before I sank 30K into a deuce trying to "beef it up", I'd just buy a 5-ton and be done with it.

I'd say that truck is worth about $1,000. IMO the frame is ruined.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks