• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ebay claims again-wow

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is not the original frame. Looks like maybe a cement truck frame? Bet that doesn't flex going over bumps. I will admit there is a lot of work in the truck, just not sure why.

sandcobra164

He's just testing the water. I do love the multi fuel mulit paint scheme. Paint the Axles yellow, that'll look like good construction equipment, paint the rest of the truck white, that's what some flipper's do, black frame, check. Now 30K sounds like what I spent!!!!!! I'll give him credit, he's watching what some do on here and s-t-r-e-c-h-i-n-g his profit a little bit. Best of luck with that pile of rust!!!!!!!!

The G Man

I could not resist to good of a buy...I called him and bought it for $5000 cash...took 50 $100 dollars bills and some change put it in a big envelope ....he said he would drive it to me tomorrrow...also siad would give me a free gas card good for $5000 of fuel..If I would pay a small registrarion fee, of 28 dollars, so I did what a deal, only whated my:jumpin: bank acct and tracking number or something. I got over on him:jumpin:

C'mon guys, don't you recognize class when you see it? Why that truck is just dripping with class... Oh, wait, that's an oil leak. Nothin' a little brake fluid added to the crank case won't fix! (for those who may not know it, brake fluid will swell rubber seals up and temporarily stop a minor leak, but then it will keep swelling the rubber until it desintegrates, and then you have a major leak)

91W350

C'mon guys, don't you recognize class when you see it? Why that truck is just dripping with class... Oh, wait, that's an oil leak. Nothin' a little brake fluid added to the crank case won't fix! (for those who may not know it, brake fluid will swell rubber seals up and temporarily stop a minor leak, but then it will keep swelling the rubber until it desintegrates, and then you have a major leak)
Good looking Rottie!!

Banshee365

I wander if this is the same guy that had the "dusenhoff" on eBay. That would be perfect!

"Over 30k invested in this somewhat complete dusenhoff. Come get your dusenhoff today!"

abh3

I wish to purchase you're autocoche immediately. Please forward you bank number route and address. I provide bank cheque and ship charges to you by post, when arrangement made shipping you return me difference and deliver autocoche to port embarquee. Thank you very much kind sirs.

Dr. Richard Eaton Hawk-Smith
4 Scudder Lane
London, SE23KW

frodobaggins

Well the original bid had met reserve, so we know his reserve is less than 5200, can't believe he'd take at least a 25k loss on such a jewel :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks