• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ECO DIRECT DRIVE HUBS

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
Availability to be announced. First 10 sets will be ready soon. Tested on M1078 will fit others also.
At the request of moderators please use this thread for sales related questions. Let me know if you have interest
in a set by posting here . Thank you!

For more information and ordering check out Ecohubs.net. Also Email. Ecohubs78@gmail.com

Last edited:

Ronmar

Ok, looks like we can post here now. As discussed on messenger, i would like a set for a 4X truck. I have some pretty good terrain on my property where I can do before and after power requirement testing...

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
Thanks guys. Great support from this group! Can’t wait for some feedback. You’re going to be surprised at how much better you trucks drive . I used to hate the first few shifts, the problem is gone completely! Now the torque converter dampens the shift,
No more neck break, spill your coffee shift!A2F699C2-6012-44AC-BADA-F99A3F2B0C7C.jpeg

art1078

Availability to be announced. First 10 sets will be ready soon. Tested on M1078 will fit others also.
At the request of moderators please use this thread for sales related questions. Let me know if you have interest
Would love a set for the m1078 please the 55 at 2600 rpm is a little excessive

TGeorge

Help a newbie! Just became the proud owner of a 2006 M1078A1 What do these hubs do and why should I want them? Thanks!

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Help a newbie! Just became the proud owner of a 2006 M1078A1 What do these hubs do and why should I want them? Thanks!
Read through this thread. Start at page 1.

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
The short of it is these hubs replace the outer reduction 2:1 with 1:1 direct drive. Reducing engine rpm by 50%. Increasing fuel mileage. Reduces noise in cab dramatically! Making you new to you M1078 much more drivable and fun!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks