• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

El Paso, Texas to Mantua, Ohio

TommyG45

I have cat paw prints all over my deuce, but I don't let the little buggers inside lol

Where do you keep the litter box ? Glad the trip is going well !!!!

TommyG

m35tech

Nick, let me know if you need anything, I can pull people together should you break down and need assistance, as always I can head out and offer assistance

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nick called me a couple of hours ago and said he was almost to St. louis, I think he's going to bed down there this evening.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah, he didn't make it to St. Louis last night, when he called me this morning he still had a couple hundred to go to St Louis. He doesn't think He'll be able to finish the trip today, his Co-Pilot is a bit cranky......:p

But the Deuce is preforming well from what I gather ;-)

bgekky3

We made it. We went over 800 miles today. We are tired. I will post some pics tomorrow. Everything went well. The truck ran great. It is running about 150 to 200 degrees cooler at the lower altitude on the pyro. I guess I answered my question about too much fuel. It was too much altitude.

Ed came thru on his promise that the engine he sold me would make it to Ohio. Thanks again Ed.

The fuel guage went out. The speedo broke again. And the oil pressure guage broke.

Some one disconnected my trailer brakes at a truck stop in Oklahoma. I always check to make sure everything is good before I take off. I checked when we got there, and forgot before we left. I went to stop at the next exit to check and I really had to push on the brakes to get it to stop. I thought it was bc of the downhill, then I saw the gladhand was removed when I checked the trailer. I was trying to watch the truck when we were ordering our food, but I guess they did it when I was taking a leak.

Anyways I am tired I will post the pics tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support on our trip. If anyone needs anything in northern Ohio let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks