• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electric windshield wiper kit

oilcan

My 818 has the -A3 wiper kit on it, but it's missing one of the knurled nuts (I guess that's what they're called) that connects the arm to the shaft. Anyone know where I can score replacement parts? I think I have a pic of what I need...

Attachments

oilcan

The arm is there, I just took the other side apart to get a pic of that gold-colored piece. That's the only part I need.
Sorry for the confusion.

Heavy Chevy

Hey all, Anyone looking for a Electric wiper kit for a Deuce,
NSN 6105-01-4617073, Made for the Military by Young Diversifid Inc. , It list at Yong's for $899, I'm lookng for about half that. It also fits 5 ton 800 series. If I don't hear anything from here, I will be putting it up on Ebay, b4 Christmas. Thanks , Have a good one. Regards Chuck

Ebay ID: REDMAN1023, I have other Deuce, CUCV , 5 T listing & already listed. Thaks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks