• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electric windshield wiper kit

oilcan

My 818 has the -A3 wiper kit on it, but it's missing one of the knurled nuts (I guess that's what they're called) that connects the arm to the shaft. Anyone know where I can score replacement parts? I think I have a pic of what I need...

Attachments

oilcan

The arm is there, I just took the other side apart to get a pic of that gold-colored piece. That's the only part I need.
Sorry for the confusion.

Heavy Chevy

Hey all, Anyone looking for a Electric wiper kit for a Deuce,
NSN 6105-01-4617073, Made for the Military by Young Diversifid Inc. , It list at Yong's for $899, I'm lookng for about half that. It also fits 5 ton 800 series. If I don't hear anything from here, I will be putting it up on Ebay, b4 Christmas. Thanks , Have a good one. Regards Chuck

Ebay ID: REDMAN1023, I have other Deuce, CUCV , 5 T listing & already listed. Thaks again!