• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 5ton and flatbed trailer from Tucson to OKC - fill me up!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm driving a 5ton, towing a tilt deck flatbed with a capacity of 10k. Tentative departure 4 March.

I'm not a commercial carrier and I'm not looking for commercial rates. Abut half that would do nicely....

Empty as far as OKC.

Delivery en route of anything i have for sale is free. This includes Carnac's Deuce.

So far I have nothing lined up for the trip back, not even a vehicle (5ton is sold and being delivered). If you have something that needs driven OK towards AZ I'll do it for fuel. If you need a 5ton truck recovered from Ft Riley or even Hooks I'll bring it to Tucson for $1500 (towbarred or driven - it has to roll).

Yes, another ill-conceived 98G extended road trip is in the making..
I'll try not to have multiple blowouts, nor drive topless at 24* this time around.....

MtnSnow

I will let you know if I have anything won to have you bring back to your LZ and then I can pickup from there as AZ is closer than OKC :)