• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 5ton and flatbed trailer from Tucson to OKC - fill me up!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm driving a 5ton, towing a tilt deck flatbed with a capacity of 10k. Tentative departure 4 March.

I'm not a commercial carrier and I'm not looking for commercial rates. Abut half that would do nicely....

Empty as far as OKC.

Delivery en route of anything i have for sale is free. This includes Carnac's Deuce.

So far I have nothing lined up for the trip back, not even a vehicle (5ton is sold and being delivered). If you have something that needs driven OK towards AZ I'll do it for fuel. If you need a 5ton truck recovered from Ft Riley or even Hooks I'll bring it to Tucson for $1500 (towbarred or driven - it has to roll).

Yes, another ill-conceived 98G extended road trip is in the making..
I'll try not to have multiple blowouts, nor drive topless at 24* this time around.....

MtnSnow

I will let you know if I have anything won to have you bring back to your LZ and then I can pickup from there as AZ is closer than OKC :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks