• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ending prices not shown on GL

ohnuts

Print everything within five minutes of the sale ending and the prices are there. Just list all trucks in GL the active and inactive lumps together for a short while and gives you the closed total. Purge is fast though.

I've listed a couple sales with averages for types.

kochevnik

I know this is an old thread but since everyone always bitches about 'search for it yourself' I did :)

There was a couple of water buffalos I was following on GL yesterday - went to look and sure enough the prices are gone. But I did go to the event calendar, look up the event ID, sort the resulting list by lot number, and found my two auctions - and there was a price in the listing, but up above it says :

This is a list of all lots in event 4856.
Dollar amounts shown may not reflect up to the minute bid pricing.
SO can anyone tell me if those prices in the listing are the same as the closing price, or not ?

Just for reference I was looking at event ID 4856 and lot numbers 7703 and 7704 on this page :

Demil Q Industrial, Marine & Vehicular - See Terms & Conditions for GL Titling Policy at Government Liquidation

What say you, accurate or not ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks