• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EVENT: D-DAY Adventure Park wants your feedback!

dctrack44

Ladies and Gents I have been working on some new projects and would really enjoy putting on an event! For all of my military vehicle buddies I would love for you to come and hang out with us. We have over 20 miles of military vehicle trails. Absolutely free weekend to hang out and tell stories. The only charge would be for R.V. hook ups if needed. You can dry camp for free and we have Two shower houses onsite for the family. We are working toward completing our Museum Pieces and building toward a Working Veterans museum and would love some Ideas!

We have these dates available:

September 25-26 2010
October -2-3 2010

Guys this would be a great time and I'll host it for Free, come and run the big boys before winter!

Dewayne Convirs
D-DAY Adventure Park
www.ddayadventurepark.com

Check out our New Half Track Video!!!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m69qRpq_Jk8[/media]

Check out our new 1944 M2a1 White Half Track Video

Last edited:

TulsaME

Sounds very interesting. If a guy had a choice to bring an M35A2 or an M1009, which should he choose to have the most fun on the trails?

I don't know if I can make the event but I am working on it.

jasonjc

Which ever you have the most fun driveing:jumpin:

Look at the link to the park. I took my deuce thought the mud pit last time I was there.

Prerunner1982

Sounds very interesting. If a guy had a choice to bring an M35A2 or an M1009, which should he choose to have the most fun on the trails?
When in doubt... take both.

If I had the equipment, the time and the money I would love to go. But since I am lacking in all the departments that is a NO-GO for me at this station.

Aswayze

Good chance I could make the Oct 2-3 date. I could probably needle Brett into dragging his UAZ-469 or his Gaz-69B out too.

Always a good time to hang out down there and those are VERY MV friendly trails!

jasonjc

Dewayne is a super guy and a gracious host. It will take a LOT of advance planning to have a successful event.
:ditto:

That is so true. But it does help alot that the owner of the park is the one hosting the event. And that he put's on huge events there all the time. It would be so great to have an event here like the GA rally or FL rally or Haspin. :drool: :drool:

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks