• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Every guys nightmare, PINK CAMO

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang it! Wife saw it over my shoulder last night.

Now she is begging for a deuce of her own! She said she will either paint it like this one, or black and white 'cow'.

Oh well. At least she can pull me out when I get stuck! Only having one truck is the pits!

GoldComet6

Slowly repaint it one small section at a time. Maybe she won't notice, and when she does....it'll be to late. It just has to be green!!!!!

jrou111

What's next, tampons in the m16 rifle mounts? :roll::lol:
J/k man, props on the truck.

Cancer sucks, something as eyecatching as a pink bobbed deuce will really help to raise awareness. You need a 'save the ta tas' sticker on the bumper too! :wink:

BTW, where'd you get those wheels?

GoHot229

Paint, awww its only paint, you got the truck, I'v got a notion if you got some guys to make a big scene about it sometime when you were out with it with Her, mabe she'd find green ok....wink wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean................

hughscpa

They are marsh wheels, I got them from ranchhopper along with the tires, truck and trailer. Everyone here has been alot of help in this project. Thanks.:!: And you guys have given some great comments.

dc3coyote

Allright I have been quite on this, but I like the pink truck. First off, it stands out. Second, Now you can buy another truck, and keep it green. Keep the pink one for the wife unit.
And third, with that truck, no one will ask to borrow it, to impress their friends. "Reason Enough"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks