• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Every guys nightmare, PINK CAMO

lebel1886

Robert Downey Jr. Pic

txdodge43man that is a great avatar, It killed me every time Downey spoke, it made Tropic Thunder an awesome movie.

lebel1886

Oh yeah, the pink truck

It will be easy to find in the parking lot. Actually, you have to do a lot more than paint it pink to make it look bad, those trucks are awesome.

FlatlinesUp

it's a guaranteed chick magnet... you'll have to put a water cannon on top to hose them off the thing...

oh... uhm... nevermind...

sermis

I LIKE IT.

Real men like pink.
I even wear a pink shirt at work as I am secure. (well my wife bought it for me)

It is also for a good cause.

deuceman51

Hey whatever it takes to keep it from the scrappers!!!!!!! Very nice job on the cammo pattern I will say, it looks very professional, though definately not the norm army approved paint scheme, lol. MERDC used to depend on what region the truck was operating in, is this one for Beverly Hills??? lol.

hughscpa

I think that is a great cause and your truck looks outstanding. Anything we can do to promote our hobby and help out others is worthwhile. What size tires are on your duece anyway?

littlebob

Great Cause! Like any charity do the research before you send the cash. My wife's Grandmother died of it shortly after we got married and really messed me up. She was supposed to finish training her and due to her illness I have to deal with it. We live in Cancer alley so I can take the Pink if it saves a few lives.
littlebob

50shooter

That is awesome. I have 6 deuces and my daughter wants one that is pink, purple and white camo. Your truck looks great and I do not want her to see it or I'm screwed b/c it looks better than I ever thought it could. My problem is what if I had to driver my baby's truck once it's painted her choice of colors? She could pull it off and look way better than a "chic in a jeep" but I'd end up w/black eyes.

Nice truck regardless.

AmericanSteelWmn

You could redeem it's stud image with some flesh colored "truk nutz" hanging from the pintle.

That would make it look like he supports trans-sexuals...then wouldn't it? besides... they'd look like puppy nutz on a brama bull anyway!:lol:

I don't care..IIIIIIIIII Like it!! It looks awesome and I would drive it in a new york minute!!

something has happened to me over the past2 years, I used to not like the color pink...in any shade, then all of a sudden, everything I like is pink;-)

AND because Breast Cancer is one of my biggest fears...kudos to you. Thanks for caring enough to support a cause such as that.:beer:

dcwilkie

My wife of 26 years wants me to paint the Deuce to promote awareness for the Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF). I think a Cheetah paint scheme on a Deuce would be pretty cool! I'd like to get a desert tan M35A2 or A3 to do it though.

www.cheetah.org

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks