• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Everybody gets a trailer.......

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sold one of my M35's to a really nice guy who lives out near Roswell, Sure the truck is going to a good home. Had to throw in a trailer :p ...... Enjoy her Bill!

Now I need to get the next one ready to go.....

Some pics of the truck and the new owner..

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kicking myself on the trailer though, while troubleshooting a taillight problem discovered the trailer had the led taillights.........

In the words of Homer Simpson...... DOOOOHHHH!!!!!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Offroadfabworks said:
truck and trailer looks good..

on the lights.. make sure you check them ahead of time so you can swap them out :D
LOL, hence the Homer quote....

I picked the trailer up from Santa Fe the day before.....so....didn't have time to check it...lol

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: trailer

Love the last shot! Great!

Hope the new owner enjoys it...... did you tell him about SS?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: trailer

clinto said:
Love the last shot! Great!

Hope the new owner enjoys it...... did you tell him about SS?
I think he is a member, but he has not posted yet.

cowboyflt

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: trailer

Guess I better defend my honor...or my planet??? whichever the case may be! FMJ sold me this truck last week & to be honest about it I have hardly been out of it all week. i thought it would be useful shuttling spaceship & such around, but I really had no idea. You can move those little suckers ten at a time. Also move windmills, pipe, or most anything else. I was a bit hesitant to head out to the ranch w/ it, but FMJ assured me it would be fine. That guy is fantastic to do business w/. Highly recommend him to anybody. What he says is the way it is. Drove it 180 miles home w/o a hitch. As much as I've used this one this week, I may have to come get another one. As soon as I figure this site out better I'll post some pictures of the "work" it's been doing. (got to keep trying to convince the wife it's work!!) Thanks again, FMJ, fantastic truck, trailer, & an honor to do business w/ you.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: trailer

cowboyflt said:
(got to keep trying to convince the wife it's work!!)
Thanks alot Bill, I glad she's working out for you. And if you have any questions please get ahold of me.

Now you need a M109 to keep all your "work around the ranch" tools and such in while your working with the M35....... :p

Did I mention I just happen to have one?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: trailer

Welcome cowboyflt! :beer:

jimbo*

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: trailer

Welcome Cowboyflt! Yes, FMJ is a good guy, even likes old Chevy trucks! I use a couple dueces and now a five ton here on my place; wonder how I got along without them before. If you have any problems, ask here, you'll be flooded with good info. If you need parts, I have a parts duece out back.
Jimbo

cowboyflt

Thanks for the welcome. Been lurking on the site for a while trying to learn a few things. Lot's of smart folks here! Last post was a preamble - just have to mention a few more things about FMJ! He also changed all the fluids, had the radiator rodded out & reinstalled it, greased EVERYTHING, & left the glove box full of spare filters! Then he said if I had any trouble getting to the ranch, just call & he would come haul me in. Then he followed me to the top of the hill leaving Cruces( might have just been hard seeing one of his "babies" go?! Then, there was a message from him when I got home to make sure I made it! I've bought quite a few p/u's cars, motorcycles over the years, but I have NEVER EVER had somebody that was that interested in my welfare! He also called a day or 2 ago to make sure everything was still good. WOW! Gonna have to go back & look at his 109 - how could you not appreciate the hospitality? Thanks a bunch!
I'll try to add a couple of pics from this side of the mountain showing some of my use this week. Patience, I'm just an old cowboy!

Attachments